***I.D. REQUIRED at the door for drinking***
***Pre-sales Start March 14th 1:59pm (get it? 3.14159? It's pi, because robots)***
***Pre-sales prices end May 14th 11pm
Taste of Pennsylvania Wine and Music Festival
CrocodileDog Marketing invites you to our “Those Trees Were Nice Right? Le't Do This Again" Edition of Taste of Pennsylvania in our new location in the grassy and tree-filled fields of the York Memorial Park Complex. Big ol’ wide open space with 15 or so ineries, food trucks, vendors and plenty of room to spread out.
TRY SOME WINE
It's all about trying and finding that glass of wine that is juuuust right. Try as much or as little as you want. You can also just buy a bottle and sit on the grass, sip on a wine slushie, or order a case and pick it up on your way out. Just have a good time and be responsible.
TRY SOME OTHER STUFF
There will always be a smattering of other liquids there to give your taste buds a break or to give your significant other a reasonto show up besides your wonderful and enduring company. But the real point is the wine. All the wines.
TRY SOME FOOD THAT DOESN'T SUCK
Our food options were...limited in the past. Now we can invite any truck we want.
BRING A BOSS SPREAD
And because York City is so much more reasonable as a host than the fair grounds, we can allow you to bring in your own food and non-alcoholic drinks. So bring in a spread. Go get some duck prosciutto and make an epic board under a tent with soft seating in our designated areas. Stay tuned as we work on some pre-built spread offerings.
OR BUY A BOSS SPREAD
Skip the chairs, skip the rush from the gate, and skip the stress. Upgrade your day with a cabana picnic for 10 of your closest friends, brought to you by Picnics With A Twist - Your Perfect Day LLC. All Cabanas receive a custom charcuterie board from Revival Social Club, choice of ground or chair seating, boogie tent cover, and access to a premier water and tea station in our wristband accessible Cabana Grove. Cabanas are extremely limited, but we hope you will take advantage of this incredible opportunity!
SOME THINGS TO KNOW
- Arrive 30 minutes before your session. It is our goal to get IDs checked and everyone banded before their wave starts. We don’t want you to lose a minute.
- Print your ticket if you can. It's sunny out and phones aren't that bright.
- You can bring anything you want, other than sickness and alcohol. Maybe some light lawn chairs to create a base camp under a tree? Some snacks, perhaps? Limited seating will be provided.
- Please limit your time at the winery. Get your samples, buy your bottle/cup, ask a quick question. Move away from the winery into the open spaces as often and quickly as you can to allow others to approach the winery. You can always go back.
- Service animals only. Be real. We don't know the temperament of your animal and plenty of people lie about it.
- All guests over 16 must have a ticket. Children are fine but entirely your responsibility.
What comes with my admission?
Passholders are granted access to samples, a souvenir glass, and the event. Designated Drivers are given free water to stay hydrated for the day!
What about the weather?
The festival will be rain or shine. While most of the event is held outside without cover, there is plenty of cover in case of a passing shower. We all take a chance on the rain, but we can promise the drink will keep flowing. Unless it's flowing horizontally because of dangerous winds. Than we might need to work something out.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately they are not allowed within the festival area. Documented Service Animals welcome.
What kind of food is going to be there?
It's different every year. But we usually have a fair assortment of foods for all diets.
What can we bring with us?
Tents, popups, blankets, chairs, coolers, food, whatever. Just no alcohol.