***I.D. REQUIRED at the door for drinking***
***Pre-sales Start August 12th 9am***
***Pre-sales prices end October 8th at 11am
The Hopewell Fish and Game Association, York County Ale Trails, and CrocodileDog Marketing extend an invitation for a weekend of frothy ales, PA wines, unique vendors, local food, and wandering minstrel entertainment at our “Tree's Are Nice Right?” Edition of Yorktoberfest.
DRINK SOME WINE
It's all about trying and finding that glass of wine that is juuuust right. Try as much or as little as you want. You can also just buy a bottle and sit on the grass, sip on a wine slushie, or order a case and pick it up on your way out.
DRINK SOME BEER
There are 25 breweries in York County right now and we are working with York County Ale Trail to bring them all to one place. The beer half of Yorktoberfest is about celebrating what the region can offer and what Uncle Traveling Matt can bring to the game. A perfect opportunity to try a bunch of things, not get wrapped up in hype, and still find some special things.
DRINK SOME WATER
Let your friends buy you a Designated Driver pass. It doesn't cost much, but you get free water all day.
TRY SOME FOOD THAT DOESN'T SUCK
Our food options were...limited in the past. Now we can invite any truck we want.
BRING A BOSS SPREAD
And because York City is so much more reasonable as a host than the fair grounds, we can allow you to bring in your own food and non-alcoholic drinks. So bring in a spread. Go get some duck prosciutto and make an epic board under a tent with soft seating in our designated areas. Stay tuned as we work on some pre-built spread offerings.
OR BUY A BOSS SPREAD
We are working withsome local vendors to bring together an elevated experience with reserved seating, cover, noms, and space to spread out without fighting the rabble. Stay tuned.
SOME THINGS TO KNOW
- Arrive 30 minutes before your session. It is our goal to get IDs checked and everyone banded before their wave starts. We don’t want you to lose a minute.
- Print your ticket if you can. It's sunny out and phones aren't that bright.
- You can bring anything you want, other than sickness and alcohol. Maybe some light lawn chairs to create a base camp under a tree? Some snacks, perhaps? Limited seating will be provided.
- Please limit your time at the winery. Get your samples, buy your bottle/cup, ask a quick question. Move away from the winery into the open spaces as often and quickly as you can to allow others to approach the winery. You can always go back.
- Service animals only. Be real. We don't know the temperament of your animal and plenty of people lie about it.
- All guests over 16 must have a ticket. Children are fine but entirely your responsibility.
What comes with my admission?
Passholders are granted access to samples of their chosen ticket types, a souvenir drinking vessel, and the event. Designated Drivers are given free water to stay hydrated for the day!
What about the weather?
The festival will be rain or shine. While most of the event is held outside without cover, there is plenty of cover in case of a passing shower. We all take a chance on the rain, but we can promise the drink will keep flowing. Unless it's flowing horizontally because of dangerous winds. Than we might need to work something out.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately they are not allowed within the festival area. Documented Service Animals welcome.
What kind of food is going to be there?
It's different every year. But we usually have a fair assortment of foods for all diets.
What can we bring with us?
Tents, popups, blankets, chairs, coolers, food, whatever. Just no alcohol.